Thursday 4 September 2014

PNP: Thanks


Hi everyone!

I'm finally done with exams, and have some more vacation right now, yay!
There are a lot of things on my list to do, such as finally make my mom that dress that I promised her... It actually scares me, as it will be the first time I will sew something for someone that is not me.
I also hope I can take some pictures (or have them taken) of some of the things I've sewn over the past few months, now that the weather is finally good.

Today I want to share this card I made for someone that made the exam period more bearable for my friends and myself (we also bought her flowers).

The circle and the sentiment were cut with my Silhouette Portrait, the banners were cut freehanded. I used chalk to add some colour underneath the circle, to make it more contrasting with the background.

PNP: Thanks card - Pumps and Needles



Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment