Sunday 2 November 2014

A Pintastic Week - 2.11.2014


Hi guys!

I spotted a lot of great things on the web again this week, especially a lot of great apparel, so I decided to stick within that theme for this post.

1. I love the colours and shape of these Stella McCartney clutches.

Stella McCartney clutch

2. A strong look from Galia Lahav's Moonstruck collection.

Galia Lahav Moonstruck Collection dress

3. Closet Case Files released a skinny jeans pattern, Ginger, and it looks amazing! It went straight on my pattern-wishlist!

Closet Case Files Ginger skinny jeans pattern

4. Christy from Fickle Sense made a beautiful bustier dress, and was so kind to make a tutorial as well!

Fickle Sense bustier dress

5. I think this sweater from Brunello Cucinelli has some DIY-potential.

Brunello Cucinelli embellished sweater

 Have a great week!
- Birgit

No comments:

Post a Comment