Thursday 27 November 2014

PNP: Mustang card


Hi there!

Today I want to share the card I made for my dad's birthday. The Mustang has always been his favourite car and a few weeks ago, we went to see the exhibition of 50 years of Mustang. So what better than a Mustang card for his birthday?

Pumps and Needles mustang birthday card
I used this art piece by TomSimo to trace with the Silhouette Studio software and make this card, for personal use only of course.

I also did a little sewing lately, so hopefully I can take some pictures soon to share with you!

- Birgit


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant design!! I am sure your Dad will love it! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! All credit for the design goes to the artist of course!

      Delete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete