Sunday 14 June 2015

A Pintastic Week - 14.06.2015

Picture via From Paris to London

Happy Sunday!

One more exam to go and I can start on my summer sewing plans, I'm looking forward to that. I'm taking a little time off studying today (not the whole day though!) as our village's annual flea market takes place. It is a rather festive day here, with food stands and a large bar and seeing people you know every 10 metres of the way. So, I'm hoping to find some little treasures!

I came across a few gems again while surfing the web this week:

- Brit+Co shared this genius father's day gift idea: a tool box with tools made of chocolate! As my father is very handy, but also has a sweet tooth, that would be perfect! In Belgium, father's day is today already, so this year it is not an option anymore, but perhaps the next one?
- Through Hanne's post, I discovered Ann Shen's illustrations, and I just love them.
- Perfect for your next party: tassle wine charms, so you know which glass is yours. And it just looks very pretty, don't you think?
- I've been following This Blog Is Not For You for a while, but somehow I missed her playsuit inspired by The Notebook.

What are you up to today?

 

 

4 comments:

  1. What great colors in that photo! :)

    Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Indy! I think it went well :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I want that photo framed in my flat! Good luck with the exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I fell in love with that photo the minute I saw it...

      Delete