Sunday 26 July 2015

A Pintastic Week - 26.07.2015

Because everybody loves flamingos. Watercolour painting via OlechkaDesign on Etsy.

Hi there!

How was your week? I met with friends a couple of times to do some much needed catching up and had great times. I also finally decided on a pattern for a maxi dress after lots and lots of research, inspiration photos and looking through all my sewing magazines. I plan on getting started with it today and hopefully it won't take me too long to sew. Not spilling the beans yet, though! You will have to wait until it is done ;)

I've also read about and seen great things again this week and below are a couple of personal highlights. Happy Sunday!

First up is a Burda pattern mash-up by So from On Sunday Mornings. I adore the playsuit she made by combining a shorts pattern and a bodice from a dress. 

I also liked the dress Szilvia made for the Burda Member Model Challenge. It is such a simple silhouette, but I think the colour makes it look so chic. 

This braid is insane. That is all I can say about it.

These cacti pincushions are cute, useful, and I can't help but smile at the thought of a pincushion shaped like a cactus. Plus, A Beautiful Mess makes great tutorials, every time.

This Boursin bruschetta bar featured on The Londoner seems like the perfect food set-up for an evening of entertaining friends. No such thing as missing all the fun because you are in the kitchen getting everything ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment