Sunday 11 January 2015

A Pintastic Week - 11.01.2015




Hi guys!

I hope you all had a great week! I've started working on another dress and have a couple more sewing plans this month, which I'll be sharing in another post soon. I've also been trying to step away from the computer a little more and finished reading my first of 25 books that I set out as a goal for this year. 25 is the amount of books I read last year, so I should be able to do that. And my list of to-reads is looooong... I also made a few adjustments on the blog, like having a decent picture in the sidebar, and making my own proper social media icons. It sure makes my blog look a lot neater, don't you think? I'm still thinking about making a new banner, but I don't know what I want for it yet... Anyway, let's get sharing!

I've come across a couple of great things again this week, like this geometric clutch from Baguera. I especially like the black and the mirrored ones, but the others are pretty great as well.

I discovered a new (to me) blog, Form of Ugliness, and I'm in love with the clothes she makes, like this blue refashion and this black one made from a free Burda pattern. I also love this pin-up party dress by The Little Tailoress, the floral Cambie that Angelica made and this Camí dress with a contrast collar on Fruits, Flowers & Clouds.

I always love a good Ikea hack, and these are two great ones: a nightstand hack on Vintage Revivals and a dresser made over into a rolling desk on In My Own Style.

That is it for today, happy Sunday everyone!
- Birgit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment