Sunday 4 January 2015

A Pintastic Week - 04.01.2015

Pumps and Needles: Happy 2015



Picture by me.


Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best and I hope 2015 will be a wonderful year for you!

Due to festivities and sewing, I didn't pin that much this week, but I still have some great links to share with you!

I'm getting a little hungry (it's noon over here when I'm writing this), and these quichelettes sure aren't making it any better! And these four hot drinks on Call Me Cupcake are perfect for snuggling up on the couch on a cold winter night.

To DIY on said winter nights: pom pom magnets (aren't they cute??), fabric scrap letters and these little handwarmers.
 
So smart: how to sew darts in sheer fabric.

Tried by yours truly and totally approved: an easy elegant updo on Say Yes To Hoboken.

Paris is always a good idea. I can only agree! Also check out the other prints, they are amazing as well!

Have a great week!
- Birgit


No comments:

Post a Comment