Wednesday 17 July 2013

Thrifted finds

Hi!
It has been such a long time since I've posted anything... Shame on me! I have just been so busy with exams and everything.
Anyway, I squeezed in a little thrift shopping, and I wanted to share my finds with you.



I bought the purple skirt, the floral blazer en the dotted skirt at Think Twice (they have different shops in Belgium), for 1 euro each, what a steal!
The left bag is also from Think Twice, for 3 euros, and the clutch on the right is from a small second hand bag shop in Antwerp, for 9 euros.
The blazer was a bit too big, so I'm altering it (you will see the result in a next post), and I plan on making shorts out of the dotted skirt. Hopefully I will get it all done before I leave on vacation!


Do you ever go thrift shopping?

Love, Birgit


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I do love thrift shopping, but I'm not the best at it. My friend is amazing though and always finds the best things, I like taking her with me! :)

    ReplyDelete