How are you all? I hope you had a splendid week. I have some little gems again for you! I'm also planning my autumn/winter wardrobe, so stay tuned for a post on that.
- To my fellow Belgians (or people who plan on visiting), I came across an article about a new hotspot in Gent called Used Book Café. It went straight on my list of places to visit in my own little country. (The article is in Dutch by the way)
- Hanne wrote a book in which sewing-related terms are translated in three languages: Dutch, French and English. No more frustration because you don't know how to say 'understitching' in Dutch!
- These new lipsticks by KIKO have great colours, I particularly like number six, Melodious Wine.
- I recently came across The Iron You, a blog filled with healthy recipes that look absolutely delicious, like this cauliflower casserole.
- I think I might give this DIY Helmut Lang skirt a go.
- I just discovered The Long & Winding Bobbin, and although it is not a recent project, I really love this dress she made.
- How pretty is the cocktail dress that Sheryll from Pattern Scissors Cloth made? And how hard is it not to want to sew this kind of dresses all the time?