Wednesday 15 July 2015

Martini dress


Hi guys!

I just got back from two relaxing weeks in Italy, hence the lack of posts. The weather was so good - sometimes a little too hot for me even, but I don't complain! With the beautiful scenery around, I thought it was a good opportunity to finally take some pictures from a dress I made. Out of all the things I already sewed, this is the first one that makes it to the blog. I should definitely get around to taking pictures of everything...



The pattern I used is the Martini dress by La Maison Victor. The pattern calls for a bit heavier, wool-type fabric, but I had a coupon of tricot in my stash that I managed to squeeze it out of. The result is slightly more fitted, but soooo comfy, I could live in this dress! Because of my choice of fabric, the neckline will not stay up, but I also like it when it folds over like this.
Big thanks to my lovely sister for taking the pictures!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment