Sunday, 31 May 2015
A Pintastic Week - 31.05.2015
I hope you are all having a great weekend - for those of you that have to study, like me, I hope it is going well and good luck!
Yesterday evening, I found a thrifted skirt in my fabric stash out of which I originally planned on making a pair of shorts, but I discovered that it actually fits me quite perfectly, so I shortened it and now I have a new skirt to wear, yay! I also have a bit leftover fabric, since I needed to shorten it quite a bit, so hopefully it will turn out to be just enough to squeeze a crop top out of it. Once I am done with that, and I find a person willing to take pictures, I will post it here.
In the mean time, let me share some of my recent favourite pins.
- I love Burda patterns, and I already loved this pattern when I saw it in the magazine, but Tea's version made me swoon!
- Another beautiful take on a Burda dress pattern from the Polish blog Poczwarka Prezentuje that I discovered recently.
- Anna made this 70's inspired denim skirt, a style I have been seeing a lot recently on streetstyle pictures, and I love it.
- I discovered that the Lindy Petal skirt by Itch to Stitch is actually a free pattern, hurray!
- I actually quite like this hair accessory from Free People, it gives you that something extra... (Click through to the gold coloured one too, as the shape is also different!)
- I love Coewless Nail Polish, and I tried my hand at this tutorial last week.
- This outfit on Ohh Couture is so chic, I couldn't believe the pants are H&M!
- And can I please swap wardrobes with Atlantic Pacific? Her skirts are to die for...
Now, back to studying... See you soon!