Friday 21 February 2014

Happy Bird-day!

Hi!

After what seems like ages, I thought it was time to put something on the blog again! I really need to make a blog agenda or something, so I would post more regularly... I made a few things over the last two months that I haven't blogged about yet, you will see them here soon.
 
As for today, I recently got a Silhouette Portrait (as a gift for my birthday), so of course I wanted to test it immediately! This is the first card I made using it. I cut the bird and the birdcage with the Silhouette, the branch, flowers and the sentiment are done by hand.


  


I must confess however that I did not make an original card. I saw the card below on Glitter Me Silly (a great blog that I follow) and I loved it! So I knew that this was the first thing I was going to try once I got my Portrait. Unfortunately, I wasn't in a very creative spirit that day, so my card is basically a copy of hers (I really hope she won't mind). Therefore it is only fair that I credit her properly!
This is hers: 





Beautiful, isn't it? The link just below the picture leads you to her original post.

See you soon for another post!

Birgit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment