Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pin//Make : Relaxing gift


Hi everyone!

You know how you keep pinning things, thinking 'oh, I have to make this!', and then never make it? It's what happens to me all the time. I have pinned a lot of beautiful things (in my opinion ;) ) but I procrastinate making those things and instead just pin more stuff. So I thought it was time for a new series of posts, in which I make something that I have pinned. I will start with once a month, since I have to write a thesis too, and see how it goes.

Last weekend, I was invited at a friend's, like I mentioned in a previous post, and I actually made two things that I once pinned, so there we go!
I made her a 'relaxing' gift, which included a scented candle (not self-made, just store-bought), a sleeping mask, a bottle of wine and a personalised wine glass.

These are the pins:

- a clever, personalised wine glass by EtchedExpressions on Etsy

EtchedExpressions Etsy personalised wine glass

- this gorgeous sleeping mask by Ohhh Lulu

Ohhh Lulu white sleeping mask bow

And here is what I made (I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I took them in a rush with no natural light..):


I also made her a card. I adore the Magnolia stamp, so I decided to use it again.

I hope you like it!

Love,
Birgit


 

No comments:

Post a Comment