Monday, 10 November 2014
A Pintastic Week - 10.11.2014
I just missed the deadline for posting this, but I did have some pins I loved last week that I want to share with you, so let's have a look!
1. I love the fabric that Sally picked for her Bronte top on The Quirky Peach.
2. I'm into desk accessories lately and I think these DIY leather file folders on Homey Oh My! are fabulous.
3. Same goes for these DIY wooden en leather boxes on the Ohoh Blog.
4. Tasia made a lovely 90's style rayon rae skirt, and now I know what I want to make with the fabric I thrifted the other day.
5. This Kladdkaka or Swedish chocolate cake on Call Me Cupcake looks divine!
6. A post from a while back, but it's getting cold out here, so this DIY detachable fur collar from A Beautiful Mess might come in handy.
Have a great week!