I hope everyone had a great weekend! I worked a lot on my evening gown, only five days remaining until the gala, and I still have to do the skirt. Fingers crossed, and as Tim Gunn says, 'make it work'!
In the mean time, I have also pinned a few things (or rather, a lot), and I'm sharing this weeks favourites.
1. This great outfit from Essentiel Antwerp
2. Mini citrus tarts on A Beautiful Mess
3. Another foodie moment, these Tiramisu cupcakes with raspberries (thank God for Google Translate!)
4. Golden DIY gem card holders
5. A simple, but clever card. I love how they put the hearts in a circle and have them overlap each other.
That's it for today, good night!