Monday 31 March 2014

A Pintastic Week - 30.03.2014


Hi guys!

I hope everyone had a fantastic week! I know I had, it has been busy, but also super fun! On Wednesday I went to a lecture about the business behind fashion, and on Friday I attended my student's body gala. I finished my dress just in time - a lot of stress involved. Picture(s) will follow as soon as they are put online by the gala photographer (I forgot my Kodak - sad face). And maybe I'll do a shoot with it, along with my previous gala dress. I should really do that actually.

Anyway, it is the end of the week and so it is time for my weekly round-up!

1. Outfit from the Paule Ka Black Carpet Collection


2. A beautiful lacy Skater dress by Peneloping


3. Fashion illustrations by Hayden Williams on Miss Kris


4. This amazing DIY office desk on A Beautiful Mess


Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment