I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I finally tackled my pile of 'to mend/repair' clothes, yay for me! It were all small things, like attaching a button, or mending small holes in sweaters, but somehow those are the things that lay around for longer than I care to admit, until I find the courage to do it all at once.. Hah, anyway, there has been another week of pinning, and these are my favourites this time:
1. Stunning as always... A midnight blue gown by Zac Posen
2. What a beautiful burgundy coat!
3. The person receiving this birthday card is so lucky.
4. Sarah M. Dorsey made a tutorial for these geometric pencil cups.
5. I'm getting hungry again looking at these: cookie cakes by Oh Happy Day!