Sunday 21 September 2014

A Pintastic Week - 21.09.2014


Hi everyone!


3 posts in 3 days, not bad huh? It is not going to stay that way unfortunately! But I must say that the more I blog, the easier it seems to keep blogging. The academic year starts again, and tomorrow and Tuesday I have to work at the opening events on two campuses of my university, so that is why I won't be blogging tomorrow ;) But I'll be back soon!


1. I love sunburst mirrors, and this is a great tutorial so you can make one!

K Sarah Designs - sunburst mirror DIY
 
2. I love how this looks like ice cream, but is actually all cake.

One Charming Party - ice cream cake

3. I don't think I'll ever get sick of DIY's with plastic animals.

Hank & Hunt - DIY plastic animal favor boxes

4. I'd love to have these Rebecca Minkoff earrings.

Shopbop: Rebecca Minkoff earrings

5. Perfect marbled earring backs on Fall For DIY.

Fall For DIY - marbled earring backs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment